I came across personal development and therapy over 15 years ago when my life was chaotic and unhappy to say the least. I completed my diploma in Person Centred Counselling in 2005 and since then I have continued to upgrade my knowledge and skills by training in a variety of therapeutic approaches that work at a physical, mental, emotional and energetic level. My approach to therapy is holistic and tailored to each individual’s specific needs.
I offer short and long term therapy, face to face, over the telephone or Skype. When working with me, you will be welcomed into a safe, non- judgemental and confidential therapeutic relationship that will enable you to address and overcome your difficulties.
Contact me by email or telephone to arrange an initial assessment session.
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling
- EFT Practitioner (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- TFT Practitioner (Thought Field Therapy)
- Psy-Tap Practitioner (Psychosensory Techniques)
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Master Coach Accreditation
- Personal Performance Coaching