Hello, my name is Ainara and I am a passionate and compassionate BACP Accredited therapist that has had a fair amount of ups and downs in life. I have been at peace and happy for two decades now and my mission is to help as many people as possible move from pain to power. Not power over others, but the internal power that comes from being aligned with our true thoughts, emotions and actions.
I came across personal development and therapy over 20 years ago when my life was chaotic and unhappy to say the least. I completed my diploma in Person Centred Counselling in 2005 and since then I have continued to upgrade my knowledge and skills by training in a variety of therapeutic approaches that work at a physical, mental, emotional and energetic level. My approach to therapy is holistic and tailored to each individual’s specific needs.
I offer short and long term, face to face, over the telephone or online. When working with me, you will be welcomed into a safe, non-judgemental and confidential therapeutic relationship that will enable you to address and overcome your difficulties.
Contact me by email or telephone to arrange an initial introductory session.
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling
- Conscious Relationships Certificate
- EFT Practitioner (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- TFT Practitioner (Thought Field Therapy)
- Psy-Tap Practitioner (Psychosensory Techniques)
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Master Coach Accreditation
- Personal Performance Coaching